Saturday, December 31, 2011

Countdown to 2012

I went to Dataran Kemerdekaan Shah Alam for the sake of spending my new year's eve in a different way after seeing fireworks years after years and in a good way too. i have to take my hat off to Ustaz Azhar Idrus and Zizan Raja Lawak, for u guys had made my day. There's good chemistry between them to make the audience laugh and laugh continuously. It didn't surprise me just now when one of the audience sent a question through SMS "Why both of u guys didn't enter the Maharaja Lawak competition as a team?"  I wonder..







2 comments:

  1. This is a better-quality article as they all are. I make fun of been wonder wide this an eye to some beat now. Its great to receive this info. You are fair and balanced.
    Geo Metro AC Compressor

    ReplyDelete